EEA Family Permit

EC Laws permits EEA nationals to bring to the UK their family members and take advantage of the rights exercised by their EEA national. Family members of those EEA nationals who are not from EEA member states (non EEA states) can apply for an Entry clearance is needed to bring a non EEA national. The EEA national has to demonstrate that he/she is exercising treaty rights in the UK as a student, worker, self sufficient, retired and self employed.